Bluewater Health is accepting applications for a medical oncologist to join the expanding Oncology program. The oncologist will join a team of two medical oncologists, a general practitioner -oncology, a drug access pharmacist, and a dedicated oncology nursing staff in delivering a broad spectrum of adult oncology care. Remuneration is based on an alternate funding arrangement.
The ideal candidate will have:
Click here to view full job posting
- FRCPC in Internal Medicine and Eligibility to take the Royal College exams in Medical Oncology with a commitment to obtain the Subspecialty certification in Medical Oncology
- An independent license with the CPSO
- Interest or experience in lymphoma and multiple myeloma would be an asset
- Strong interpersonal & collaborative skills, dedicated to service excellence, and a strong team player.
- Participation in training of residents/medical students is also desirable.
- Canadian Permanent Residency or be a Canadian citizen
To apply, please send CV and references to:
Dr. Michel Haddad, Chief of Staff
Phone: 519-464-4400 ext 4534