The Dr. Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre (DGLDUHC) in Moncton, New Brunswick, is seeking to recruit a full-time salaried Medical oncologist. The DGLDUHC is a level 3 trauma centre and medical training centre affiliated with the Université de Sherbrooke.
Click here to view complete posting
- Diploma from an approved school of medicine supplemented by post-graduate study in the area of specialization (Oncology) ;
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada certificate (FRCPC);
- Eligible for a licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of New-Brunswick;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform the assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethical principles, the Network’s management philosophy, and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality set by Vitalité Health Network
- Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Raphaël Albert, Medical recruitment strategy specialist at Raphael.Albert@vitalitenb.ca. Physicians interested to apply for this opportunity are invited to click here