The Dr. Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre (DGLDUHC) in Moncton, New Brunswick, is seeking to recruit a full-time salaried Medical oncologist. The DGLDUHC is a level 3 trauma centre and medical training centre affiliated with the Université de Sherbrooke.
Click here to view complete job posting.
- Diploma from an approved school of medicine supplemented by post-graduate study in the area of specialization (Oncology) ;
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada certificate (FRCPC);
- Eligible for a licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of New-Brunswick;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform the assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethical principles, the Network’s management philosophy, and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality set by Vitalité Health Network;
- Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
This position is eligible for a recruitment incentive of $50,000, offered by the Department of Health. Recruitment incentive offers are conditional on the reception of an employment offer from one of the Regional Health Authorities and are subject to approval from the Department of Health. Physicians will be required to sign a Return-of-Service agreement and practice in the province for two (2) consecutive years.
The successful candidate is also eligible to receive an allowance for moving related expenses.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Raphaël Albert, Medical recruitment strategy specialist at Raphael.Albert@vitalitenb.ca. Physicians interested to apply for this opportunity are invited to click here.