The Saskatchewan Cancer Agency provides leadership in health promotion, early detection, treatment and research for cancer. The Cancer Agency operates two treatment centres: the Allan Blair Cancer Centre in Regina and the Saskatoon Cancer Centre.
Degree in Medicine with subspecialty training in internal medicine and medical oncology.
Preferred candidates will have obtained or be in the final stages of obtaining Fellowship standing in medical oncology with the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada or have equivalent education, training and experience.
- Experience with a variety of tumor sites is considered an asset.
- Must be eligible for licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Saskatchewan.
- Must be eligible for membership and privileges with the Saskatchewan Health Authority in Saskatoon.
- Criminal record check
- CMPA Coverage or equivalent
- Written and verbal fluency in English
How to Apply:
For more information regarding this opportunity, contact Dr. Michelle Ferguson, Regina Team Lead – Radiation Oncology, at Adnan.Zaidi@saskcancer.ca
Click here to view complete job posting
Interested applicants are invited to submit their curriculum vitae to:
Saskatchewan Cancer Agency
130-1804 McOrmond Drive
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada S7S 0A6