The Department of Oncology at McMaster University and Hamilton Health Sciences are seeking two exceptional Academic Medical Oncologists specializing in gastrointestinal, lung or head and neck cancers. A special interest or expertise in developmental therapeutics (Phase 1 trials) will be considered for one of the two positions. Successful candidates will hold a full-time academic appointment in the Division of Medical Oncology, Department of Oncology, Faculty of Health Sciences at McMaster University.
Click here to view complete job posting.
Candidates are expected to possess the following:
How to Apply
- Certificate of registration for a valid license to practice in the province of Ontario issued by the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
- FRCP in Internal Medicine with subspecialty training in Medical Oncology, or equivalent qualifications
- Membership in the Canadian Medical Protective Association, or equivalent
- Additional Fellowship training would be an asset
Interested candidates should submit:
Applications will be accepted via email until March 30, 2024
- A curriculum vitae
- A letter of interest
- Letters of reference are not required at the application stage; the Department will request letters of recommendation from referees at later stages of the search process.
and sent to the attention of Leanne Pittaway at email@example.com
on behalf of:
Dr. Sebastien Hotte
Associate Professor and Division Head
Division of Medical Oncology
Department of Oncology
Medical Oncologist, Juravinski Cancer Centre