The Dr. Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre (DGLDUHC) in Moncton, New Brunswick, is seeking to recruit a full-time salaried Medical oncologist. The DGLDUHC is a level 3 trauma centre and medical training centre affiliated with the Université de Sherbrooke.
- Diploma from an approved school of medicine supplemented by post-graduate study in the area of specialization (Oncology);
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada certificate (FRCPC);
- Eligible for a licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of New-Brunswick;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform the assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethical principles, the Network’s management philosophy, and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality set by Vitalité Health Network;
- Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
Click here to view complete job posting.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Jeremie McIntyre, Medical Services Advisor at Jeremie.McIntyre@vitalitenb.ca. Physicians interested to apply for this opportunity are invited to click here.